Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chicken Quesadillas!

YUMMY!! My sister-in-law, Nichole, gave me this recipe at the beach!

Cook a whole chicken (or cut it up) in a crock-pot with water and taco seasoning packet (cook it all day). When it's done, pick the skin and bones off/out and put the chicken back in the crock-pot with the seasoned water.


Let it soak another 20 minutes or so....just to give it some more flavor!

Put the meat (which you've shredded by now) on a tortilla with some mexican blend cheese and use one of these bad boys (a quesadilla maker) and you've got a great, quick, semi-healthy supper!
No. This is not burnt. It's how they turn out. Trust me. I don't like burnt food.

Yes, it's a Gator plate...it was one of the boys......just gettin' ready for Saturday!! Go Gators!

I serve my quesadillas with refried beans and sour cream too! Don't forget chips and salsa!

~CB~

2 comments:

  1. thats 2 mexican recipes back to back... you paying homage to your heritage?!?!? :)
    looks good though, and like a quick easy supper, I'll be adding it next week's dinner list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry for this right now, and I have nothing to make it with!! My kids would LOVE this...

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy the recipes and tips!